Who We Are:
Candy Carriers is owned and operated by Candy Carriers Limited registered in England No. 4682671
Our Registered address is:
Unit 6/4 Mill Way,
Trinity Trading Estate,
Kent, ME10 2PD
As a responsible company, we are committed to respecting, and protecting, your personal privacy and rights. This applies to all customers whose personal data we collect, and process, during the day-to-day operation of our company under the lawful basis of legitimate interest.
We are compliant with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is enforceable from May 25th 2018.
Further information on the GDPR can be found here
As a company, we are responsible for ensuring that you are made aware of this notice, based on the requirements of the GDPR and prior to our designated staff members collecting and/or processing your personal data
The personal data we would like to collect and retain about you is as follows:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Company Name (where applicable)
- Billing/Work address (where applicable)
- Invoicing/Payment account details (where applicable)
We undertake to use the above information exclusively for the following purpose(s)
• To allow us to communicate either electronically, or by post, details of our services and any other information we feel may be useful to you or your business. Such communication will not exceed once per month unless it is to provide updates on service status etc.
• For the secure transfer of information between our relevant IT systems, to allow us to communicate with you.
• To assist our accounts department in the day-to-day processing, or transmission, of invoicing or payments.
• For processing or resolving any complaint(s) we may receive during the operation of our daily business.
• To allow you safe access to present, or future, secure portals or documents on our website(s).
Our legal basis for processing and/or holding your personal data is our legitimate interest. By submitting your personal details, you are agreeing to Candy Carriers Limited processing and retaining your personal data for the specific reasons outlined above.
Where we are asking you to supply your personal details, we will always inform you why, and how, such information will be processed. This will be provided either verbally, in writing, or both.
Where you have given your consent for us to contact you with marketing material(s)you may withdraw such consent - or change your details - at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by utilising the options in the footer of our emails.
Sharing with Trusted Third Parties:
We may share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
• Processing credit card payments.
• Conducting surveys on our behalf.
• Performing analysis of our services.
• Communicating with you, such as by way of email or survey delivery.
• Customer relationship management.
Compliance with Legal, Regulatory and Law Enforcement Requests:
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and relevant private parties to enforce and comply with the law.
We will only disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or legal process, to protect the safety of the public, or to stop or prevent activity we believe to be illegal or unethical.
Candy Carriers will process and store your personal data until you remove your agreement - which had previously allowed us to hold and/or process such data.
We will undertake to erase your personal data within a 30-day period following notice of withdrawal of your agreement.
Security and Safeguards:
Candy Carriers Limited has reviewed our technical and operational methods to ensure your personal data is processed securely. However, please be aware that total security can never be guaranteed. You should consider this before providing us with your consent to process/retain your personal data.
While we are either processing, or in possession of, your personal data, you retain several rights which you can activate at any time. These include the following:
• Right of access - you have a right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you with reasonable notice.
• Right to be informed - you have a right to be informed of how we use and process your personal data, as laid out within this policy.
• Right to amend or rectify - you have a right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data we may process.
• Right to object - you have a right to object to your personal data being processed in specific ways e.g. direct marketing etc .
• Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances, you have a right to request that personal data we process/retain about you should be erased from our records.
Please note: In situations where there is a third-party involvement, your instruction will be passed on to the third party.
In the event you wish to make a complaint about the way we process your personal data and it has not been resolved satisfactorily by Candy Carriers Limited, you have the right to forward your complaint directly to the office of the ICO. full details here
Changes to Policy:
This page may be amended or altered without prior notice. Please make sure you check periodically for any changes we might make.